lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

I dont wanna talk, About the things weve gone through, Though its hurting me, Now its history, I've played all my cards, And thats what you've done too, Nothing more to say, No more ace to play, The winner takes it all, The loser standing small, Beside the victory, Thats her destiny...



Fuente: www.youtube.com
~ Lyrics ~ I dont wanna talk About the things weve gone through Though its hurting me Now its history Ive played all my cards And thats what youve done too Nothing more to say No more ace to play The ...
Milo Mangonés
Milo Mangonés
Que buena banda, y que buena letra, al parecer la lirica en la musica de hoy es algo que no se usa, ahora todo es ruido moderno.
El 18 de agosto a las 21:49
Milo Mangonés
Milo Mangonés
Amo a abba y su sentimiento vaginal!!!
El 18 de agosto a las 22:00
José Gabriel Gutiérrez
José Gabriel Gutiérrez
Kiss al rock, Abba al pop.
El 18 de agosto a las 22:56
Marianita Poow
Marianita Poow
virginal mas bn!
El 18 de agosto a las 22:59
Vanessa Buzeta
Vanessa Buzeta
Why do I get the feeling you`re having a hard time to say something that`s been bothering you for some time?
El 19 de agosto a las 17:42
Alfredo Gutiérrez Borrero
Alfredo Gutiérrez Borrero
Lord Byron wrote long long ago...Melancholy is a fearful gift. What is it but the telescope of truth?
El 19 de agosto a las 20:24

0 comentarios:

Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Google Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Magnolia Agregar a Reddit Agregar a Blinklist

Publicar un comentario